Double Fares for Premier Drivers
- You will earn double the fare on your first 20 Lyft Classic, Lyft Line, and Lyft Plus rides each week during the promotion period. The promotional fare will be calculated as two times the applicable fare according to the Commission Schedule in your home market, net of Lyft's Commission. If prime time applies to a particular ride, you will receive the greater of (a) the original fare with prime time multiplier, or (b) double the original fare. For Lyft Line, we will count each trip as one ride, regardless of the number of passengers picked up along the way.
- Must drive a premium vehicle with leather/synthetic seats. Qualifying vehicles can be found on the help center.
- Bonuses paid out within 14-21 days.
- Promotion only available in the following markets: Miami and Atlanta.
- This is a temporary promotion that begins Thursday, November 10 at 4:00pm ET and ends November 17 at 4:59am ET. Promotion for select drivers only. Lyft driver eligibility and approval is determined at the sole discretion of Lyft, and is not guaranteed. The duration of the review process may vary.
- To qualify for the weekly bonus, you must maintain a 4.7 or better rating and a 90% or greater acceptance rating.
- Rides given in vehicles rented through Lyft’s Express Drive program do not qualify.
- Power Driver Bonus payments, if any, will only apply to Lyft’s Commission on the original (non-multiplied) fare.
- No more than two rides given to the same passenger will count toward this promotion. Lyft reserves the right to deny the promotional multiplier if it suspects fraud or abuse of the promotion.
- This promotion is only for intended recipients and may not be transferred or shared. If you did not receive this promotional offer directly from Lyft, you are not eligible for this promotion.
- Participation in this promotion is subject to Lyft's Terms of Service. Terms of this promotion are subject to change.