Extra $100 for referring a friend with a Plus-qualifying Vehicle in San Francisco
- You can earn an additional $100 for every Plus-qualifying driver you refer between March 7, 2017 at 5:00am PST and April 1, 2017 at 4:59am PST. To qualify, the new applicant must become approved within 30 days of starting their application and must give 50 rides in 30 days after they have been approved. The applicant will also receive $100 if they satisfy all requirements. This promotion is in addition to the existing in-market driver referral bonus.
- Promotion only available for new applicants in the San Francisco market.
- Qualifications for this promotion are subject to existing referral terms and conditions which can be found here.
- The additional $100 bonus will be paid out separately from the standard in-market driver referral bonus. Qualifying referrers and applicants should receive the bonus 14-21 days after all requirements have been met.
- If a referred applicant has an existing application, they are only eligible for the referral amount, if any, associated with that original application, and they are not eligible for any other referral amount. Referrers are only paid for applicants who have never applied to Lyft before. This prior referral promotion may have expired, in which case the applicant will not be eligible for a referral bonus.
- Applicants who select an Express Drive rental vehicle are not eligible for this bonus, and referrers will not earn a bonus for such applicants.
- Drivers cannot earn referral bonuses for referring themselves.
- Lyft driver eligibility and approval is determined at the sole discretion of Lyft, and is not guaranteed. The duration of the review process may vary.
- This promotion is only for intended recipients and may not be transferred or shared. If you did not receive this promotional offer directly from Lyft, you are not eligible for this promotion.
- Participation in this promotion is subject to Lyft's Terms of Service. Terms of this promotion are subject to change.