The Rock 'n' Roll Marathon is back in town! Starting on November 10, thousands of runners, spectators, and Elvis impersonators will be taking over the streets of the world famous Las Vegas Strip. Whether you're participating in the marathon or just plan on cheering on the sidelines, let this serve as your all inclusive guide to everything Rock 'n' Roll.
As the official rideshare partner, we're giving you the ins and outs so you can have the best experience.
1. First things first: It's going to be crowded. Gaining access to hotels on the Strip will be very limited. For the best ways to gain access to properties on the Strip, check here:
2. There will be multiple road closures over the course of the marathon that will cause major delays. Please refer to Rock 'n' Roll's official website for all important road closure information.
3. If you plan on catching a Lyft ride, just log into your app, tap 'Set Pickup,' tap 'Confirm Your Location,' walk to the designated pick up location, and tap 'Request Lyft.'
4. Use code RNRLV16 to receive 10% off one ride for new AND existing passengers.
5. New to Lyft? Download the app and use code VEGASRNR for $50 in free ride credit.
See the full schedule of Rock 'n' Roll Marathon events.
This is not just any average marathon, so put on those running shoes and come cheer on the thousands of participants! You'll be glad you did.
For more news and deals in the Vegas area, follow us on Twitter at @lyftvegas.