Nothing kills a football celebration like the ever dreaded post-party clean up. This year, skip the setup and breakdown and go out instead. Round up the rowdiest sports fans you know and head to these SF spots that are ready for kick off this Sunday.
1) Name a more iconic trio than football, wings, and beverages. Head to the Marina and cheer on your team at Jake's Steaks with $3 pints of Coors, 6 pints of Bud Light for $15 (for those of you of drinking age), and a 35 wing platter.
2) It wouldn't be SF if there wasn't a vegan option. SoMa StrEat Food Park is back for their 3rd annual Very Vegan Sunday. Enjoy bottomless pours of 6 local craft brews and delicious line up of tailgating food (all vegan, of course).
3) Here in SF, even the local opera house enjoys a football game or two. This Sunday, the Bayview Opera House Ruth William Memorial Theatre will feature a 20 ft. wide screen to view the big game. Special shout out for also having a separate movie and activity room where parents can drop off their kids.
4) If you're still a kid yourself, head on over to Brewcade. Sunday's game not only brings $20 pitchers, but also ¢25 arcade games. So no matter how the day goes, you still have a chance to win a game.
5) Wine Down gets it. Sundays are no longer just about football. It's about the food! That's why their watch party includes their first-ever snack stadium extravaganza. And to help you decide on your wine choices, specials will change according to the team that's winning.
Whether you're there for the game or just to watch the commercials, you can count on Lyft to help you celebrate safely and responsibly. So get your face painted, pack your foam finger, and throw on that lucky jersey. It's game day!
For Lyft discounts, events, and more in the San Francisco area, follow us on Twitter at @Lyft_SF.