The ultimate stadium racing championship is making its debut in San Diego on October 19-22, 2017. Whether you’re a die-hard sailing fan or a newbie at this sport, the Extreme Sailing Series has something for everyone.
Getting There and Back
Thousands of spectators are expected during the 4 day free-to-enter Race Village at Harbor Island Park. Skip the hassle of driving and parking, and simply take a Lyft ride. As the official rideshare partner of Extreme Sailing Series San Diego, we will have a designated Lyft Pickup/drop-off lot close to Race Village.
We're treating passengers with 20% off two rides to and from Extreme Sailing Series San Diego:
Get Discounted VIP Tickets
Lyft passengers can also take advantage of 20% off of the VIP Foiling Club using discount code “lyft”. The Foiling Club includes first class treatment with a private on the water tent to see the action up close, or relax and enjoy watching the live stream from one of the many high definition TVs. Premium food and beverages will be catered by Coasterra, a part of Cohn Restaurant Group (at an additional cost).
Schedule of Events
- 10:00 AM: Race Village Opens
- 10:30: Core Power Yoga Session in Harbor Island Park (Friday and Saturday ONLY)
- 11:30 – 1:30: Morning sailing sessions on board a GC32 for VIP guests
- 12:00 – 1:00 PM: Kiteboard Invitational begins
- 1:30: Skippers’ briefing and interviews in the Extreme Club
- 2:00 – 5:00: Stadium Racing in front of the Extreme Club and crowds – streamed live around the world
- 5:00 – 7:00: Live Music on Friday (The Destroyers) and Saturday (Ottopilot)
- 6:00: Race Village closes
Follow us on Instagram & Twitter @Lyft and use the hashtag #LyftSD to share the extreme racing with us!