When it comes to knowing the best romantic spots, no one has a handle on these streets quite like the locals. That's why this Valentine's Day, we're taking the back seat and turning to you! If you need help planning the perfect date night, here are the top venues that Lyft passengers took their better halves to on Valentine's Day 2016.
1) Dolores Park - Who doesn't love a day in the park? Grab your picnic basket, a blanket to cozy up on, and a bottle of wine to get the romantic celebration going.
2) Ferry Building Market - Nothing says romance quite like dinner along the water. Head to the Ferry Building and enjoy a variety of local foods and vendors. Some of our faves? Cowgirl Creamery and Humphry Slocombe!
3) Fort Mason Center - Let Fort Mason take the reins this year. Just sit back and enjoy their V-Day events. Laugh at an improv show or head over to Magic Theater to catch a romantic screening of Fool For Love.
4) 1015 Folsom - When it comes to celebrating, 1015 Folsom never misses a beat. Get your dancing shoes on and get down with performances by The-Dream, SOSUPERSAM, and more.
5) El Techo - Spice up your evening with a taste of Latin America at El Techo. Take a bite of flavorful chicarrones and satisfy your sweet tooth with deep fried, sweet plantains for dessert. And all with a great view of the city.
2) San Pedro Square Market Bar - Cheers to love! Take your better half out for a drink at one of SJC's favorite downtown spots. San Pedro Square Market Bar is a great place for local brews and live entertainment.
3) Santana Row - Top off dinner with a gift from Santana Row. With over 70 shops, you'll be sure to find the perfect special gift for that special someone.
4) SAP Center - If your significant other is a sports fan, enjoy V-Day with a little bit of action at SAP Center. This year's Valentine's schedule features the San Jose Barracuda vs. Tucson Roadrunners.
5) Aqui Cal-Mex - Aqui Cal-Mex prides itself on innovative California cuisine with a mix of all the best cultures. Treat your date to everything from chicken adobo to chicken enchiladas.
For all things Lyft in the Bay Area, follow us on Twitter at @Lyft_SF.