We've compiled a list of Lyft's most visited Washington, D.C. St. Patrick's Day destinations from 2016 to help celebrate the Irish in you.
- The Dubliner - No surprise that this iconic Washington, D.C. Irish pub on Capitol Hill tops the list of destinations on St. Patrick's Day. Start your night early and enjoy live Irish music all day long.
- Fadó Irish Pub - Located in Chinatown, Fadó kicks the St. Patrick's Day celebration up a notch with Irish dancers, bag pipers, and other live music throughout the day. Get there early because it will fill up quickly!
- Jack Rose Dining Saloon - Head over to AdMo for a classy time at Jack Rose. With over 2,500+ bottles of whiskey available, Jack Rose is a go to spot for a D.C. style St. Patrick's Day.
- Ireland's Four Courts - Arlington celebrates their St. Patrick's Day at Ireland's Four Courts. They're celebrating this 21st St. Patrick's Day by opening at 9:00 AM with live music going from opening to close.
- Blaguard - Rounding out the top 5 St. Patrick's Day destinations, Blaguard has plenty of specials to celebrate the holiday right. Located right on the corner of the U Street corridor and Adams Morgan, it's an easy hop from nearly anywhere on this list.
No matter how you celebrate St. Patrick's Day, get safe, reliable rides from Lyft that won't cost you a pot of gold!