Spring is finally here. The weather is getting warmer and the sun will be out a little longer which means it's time to head out for brunch!
1. Mom's Kitchen Bar - Astoria - We know you're here for the brunch recommendations but you definitely also want to make room for the desserts here. With all day brunch items and Mom's bigmouth shakes, it's certainly worth a trip.
2. The Breakfast Shack - Astoria - Always on the move? So is the Breakfast Shack! This food truck is located in Astoria and serve great breakfast and brunch options for those always on the go. Their menu changes every week so there's always something new to try. Check out their Facebook for location updates.
3. Peaches - Bed-Stuy - A combo of southern, seafood, and brunch should satisfy all your morning cravings. Grab your Po' Boys and grits for a hearty meal.
4. Raoul's - Manhattan - Located in the heart of SoHo, this French-inspired brunch spot is filled with eye-catching decor and delicious burgers.
5. Rabbithole - Brooklyn - Want to dine in a more intimate setting? Rabbithole is perfect for your next brunch date or catchup with close friends. Everyone raves about the poached eggs here.
Stay in-the-know by following us on Twitter: @lyft_NYC