Lyft Las Vegas has got you covered with all things Irish this holiday with a list of top destinations sure to make you see green. This year, you’ll be sure to find your fair share of green beer and four leaf clovers, as well as awesome parades, food trucks, and other festivities around the Valley.
Las Vegas Strip
- New York-New York: St. Patrick’s Day is in full effect at this Las Vegas Strip hotel and casino, as they celebrate the luck of the Irish with their annual Celtic Feis celebration from March 17 - 18. The 2-day event will feature a parade, Irish fare from Nine Fine Irishmen, celebratory cocktails and live entertainment starting at 12pm on March 17. In addition, New York-New York Hotel will be dying the famous fountain green in honor of the holiday.
- Ri Ra at Mandalay Bay: Starting at 12pm on March 17th, Ri Ra will be offering a jam-packed line-up of festive Irish music sure to get the party started. Enjoy more than just green beer with their extensive beer menu or some Irish-modern bites. Irish dancers and pipers will also be making an appearance this St. Paddy’s Day!
- The Linq: Start the day off at 12p with a parade along The LINQ Promenade to O'Sheas, followed by a St. Patrick's Day toast to get the party started. At O’Sheas - an Irish-themed gaming joint - enjoy a comprehensive beer list and creative cocktails, with drink specials, sure to satisfy your St. Paddy’s Day cravings. Tilted Kilt will also be hosting their annual celebration with $8 Jameson and Green Beer special, as well as $10 Guinness, green tea shots and car bombs.
- Fremont Street Experience: Head to Downtown Las Vegas for one of the best St. Patrick’s Day parties in the Valley. Starting at 2pm, participate in a guided pub crawl - complete with a bagpipe escort - that will include food and drink specials from Binion's, California, The D, Four Queens, Fremont Hotel, Golden Gate, Golden Nugget and Main Street Station. This year, the celebration will also include authentic Irish entertainment & live tribute bands!
- Pkwy Tavern: Swing by the ‘burbs’ this St. Patrick’s Day at local favorite, PKWY Tavern. Don’t miss the party on the patio, complete with food trucks and games. They’ll be serving up green beer and other drink specials all night long.
Ride Safe & Roll Deep
Getting around Las Vegas with your crew has never been easier with Lyft Plus! Download the app and select “Plus” mode to order a ride for you and up to five friends. Split the fare with your buds or buy the ride for your friends; either way, let Lyft get you to and from your St. Patrick’s Day safe and in style.