Wondering where to spend your St. Patrick's Day in Orange County? We've rounded up the best spots to celebrate the luck of the Irish this year:
1) Branagan’s - Branagan's Irish Pub and Whiskey was voted #1 pub in Orange County by OC Hot List. The old style and relaxed establishment located in Downtown Fullerton offers a full authentic menu, over 20 beers on tap, and a wide range of Irish whiskeys.
2) Patsy’s - The Original Patsy’s Irish Pub is gearing up for their self-described “Biggest Party of the Year." The party will include a full day of Irish music and bagpipes that are sure to pack the house. If you’re feeling extra lucky they are throwing a pre-St. Patrick's Day on March 16th too!
3) Muldoon's - Muldoon’s Irish Pub will kick off their St. Patrick’s Day Bash at 9 AM. More than just a pub to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day, though, Muldoon’s is consistently touted for having amazing food which you can even pre-order to take home for your very own festivities.
4) Auld Dubliner - Walking into Auld Dubliner you’ll feel as if you are in an authentic Dublin pub. Furthermore, if you’re a fan of live music this is the place to be. On St. Patrick’s Day they’ll be having live music from 1 PM to 1 AM and is sure to be an amazing setting to celebrate.
5) Hapa Cupcakes - Looking to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day and satisfy your sweet tooth? Head over to Hapa Cupcakes and grab yourself some Irish Car Bomb cupcakes that will only be in season in the month of March.
No matter where you go this St. Patrick's Day, let Lyft be your safe ride home!