We’re celebrating 4 years in Seattle! These past four years have been a blast, and we can't wait to see what other exciting product launches, partnerships, and community stories come out of the next four years.
Take a look at how far we've come together:
- April 2013: Lyft Seattle launches
- May 2015: Lyft opens a local office in Seattle
- December 2015: We partner with SDOT to offer free rides on New Year's Eve
- April 2016: Lyft Line launches in Seattle, and Richard Sherman goes undercover
- June 2016: The Lyft Seattle Hub opens for business
- January 2017: Lyft launches the Amp
- March 2017: Premier is live in Seattle
We’re so proud of the community of Lyft drivers and passengers here in Seattle. Tim, one of the original drivers in Seattle, says “since 2013, Lyft has gone from being an occasional indulgence for many Seattle residents to being an indispensable part of their weekday and weekend routines.” He also mentions that the launch was “a very pink time!"
Want to celebrate with us? Stop by the Lyft Hub Thursday, May 11 between 11 AM - 4 PM for some Lyftiversary treats!