It's Pride Week in Los Angeles, and Lyft is ready to celebrate alongside the LA community. In addition to participating in the #ResistMarch, Lyft will be flying Lyft Pride flags on select cars all weekend long.
Are you celebrating Pride? We’ve pulled together great destinations for you and your friends to visit, including the AKBAR2017. We’re offering 20% off rides to and from this neighborhood oasis through the end of the month.
LA Pride Hotspots
- AKBAR Silverlake: This lively bar is known for its love of Rock and Roll, karaoke, and equality for all patrons. Their first ever Bears in Space fell on Pride Weekend 2009, so they’re celebrating their 8th birthday on Sunday, June 11. Entry is free before 3PM and $6 after, so get there early!
- The Abbey: Holding the national Lyfties title for "Most Visited Bar" by Lyft passengers for 2 years running, The Abbey is often considered the Best Gay Bar in the World. They’re selling wristbands ahead of time for Saturday and Sunday, so make sure you get yours before they’re all gone.
- Pump: Vanderpump Rules! Grab drinks or a quick bite at this eclectic bar and restaurant located in the heart of West Hollywood. You never know when Lisa and Giggy will be seated at the table next to you.
- #ResistMarch: Join the Lyft community as we march in the #ResistMarch on Sunday, June 11 at 8 AM. We're meeting at Hollywood & Highland and wearing special edition Lyft Pride t-shirts to show our support. Don’t forget to tag #RideOutLoud and @Lyft as you share moments from the march.
- LA Pride Festival: This all-ages event runs from June 11th to the 12th and features the likes of Brandy, Chromeo, Young M.A., Aaron Carter, Kat Dahlia, and many more. Glitter required. Get your TICKETS before they sell out and #OwnYourPride.
Follow us on Twitter at @Lyft_LA for the latest in events and promotions, and share all of your colorful LA Pride pictures using the hashtags #RideOutLoud & #LyftLA!