Today through Sunday, we’re celebrating the best music of 2017 by taking to the streets of New York City with a surprise show, just for kicks. No tickets, no entry fee: just a wild ride with stops throughout Brooklyn and Manhattan, and you’re invited.
If you’re in NYC, you can up your odds of seeing the show by taking a look at the schedule below. We’ll try to stay humble, but we could give a thousand reasons why it’s worth comin’ over our direction.
Where to Find Us
- Friday, January 26 | 4 PM – 10 PM | 331 W 50th St between 8th & 9th Avenues
- Saturday, January 27 | 11 AM – 2 PM; 6 PM – 9 PM | Wythe Avenue between N 12th and 13th Streets
- Saturday, January 27 | 11 AM –2 PM; 6 PM – 9 PM | North 4th Street between Metropolitan & Roebling
- Sunday, January 28 | 11 AM –2 PM; 6 PM – 9 PM | Ludlow Street between Stanton & Rivington Streets
- Sunday, January 28 | 11 AM –2 PM; 6 PM – 9 PM | Fifth Avenue between 21st & 22nd Streets