Better business rides mean easy expensing, options for all occasions, and a stress-free trip — whether you’re a team of 1 or 100,000. Today, we’re excited to introduce the new Lyft for Business portal, which allows teams of all sizes to easily manage rides for the people they care about.
We’re launching the Lyft for Business portal today in celebration of National Small Business Week. More than half of Americans either own or work for a small business, and small businesses create about two out of every three new jobs in the US each year. But many don’t have the budget to purchase costly services like ride management systems.
That’s why Lyft for Business is completely free to use, for everyone. We're also giving all new business travelers personal ride credit for a limited time.
Here are a few ways Lyft for Business can help your team:
- Instantly access Lyft’s nationwide network of drivers for your team’s travel needs
- Gain visibility into your team’s business travel habits and expenses
- Create a company account where all team members can directly bill their rides
- Manage ride and expense permissions for individual team members
- Enable Scheduled Rides for business trips, or on-demand rides for on-the-spot trips
It’s a simple way to make business travel more affordable and stress-free, wherever you need a ride. Plus, Lyft is serious about safety. From knowing the color of your driver’s car to our 24/7 Trust & Safety Team, we’ve got you. And your team, always.
How it Works:
So, go ahead. Treat your team to better business travel. Enroll your business at lyft.com/business.