Ever wonder where the Atlanta community likes to hang out? Us too!
We tallied up the rides to determine the Atlanta destinations with the most drop-offs. These were where bellies were filled, drinks were had, and fists were pumped. If it’s one of your go-to joints, pat yourself on the back. You may have just been the deciding ride.
Based on Lyft passenger destination data, five local businesses, watering holes, and local attractions have received recognition as the top Lyft destinations across the city.
Here’s the full list:
- Top Bar: Dark Horse Tavern: Sing your favorite karaoke jam with your own back up band at Atlanta’s go-to bar.
- Top Restaurant: Big Sky Buckhead: Scope out the stunning skyline, then feast on elevated comfort food. This is the perfect place to stop before a night out in Buckhead.
- Top Event Venue: Philips Arena: Philips has perfected the name drop: It’s the home of the Hawks, Dream, and touring megastars.
- Top Transit Stop: College Park Station: It’s your preferred stop for Lyft’s fellow transit option: MARTA.
- Local Flavor: Piedmont Park: Get a breath of fresh air, whether you’re grabbing veggies at the farmer’s market or meeting your ultimate frisbee team for practice!
- Trending Destination: Atlantans love to shop ‘til they drop! Many of Lyft’s top destinations were shopping centers. Ponce City Market and Atlantic Station were the most popular, followed by Lenox Square.
These destinations represent Atlanta’s vibrant and unique culture and provide a glimpse into today’s hot spots in the ATL. Whether you’re going out to eat, visiting a local attraction, or using Lyft to connect to the nearest transit stop, take a cue from the rest of Atlanta and use Lyft to rediscover your city.