We get it: you need caffeine to get you through the day. That's why we've made it easy and created a list of the best coffee shops to check out. Grab a book or a friend to catch up with, request a Lyft ride, and head to these coffee shops in the city:
1. Cha Cha Matcha - Get your green tea fix here. With matcha swirled ice cream and matcha mixed coffee, there's matcha infused everything on this menu. With Cuban-inspired decor, this is a great place to grab your coffee before heading over to SoHo for some shopping.
2. Cafe Grumpy - Founded in Greenpoint, Cafe Grumpy now has locations all over NYC. Each year, Cafe Grumpy donates over 25% of their profits to local, national, and international charitable organizations. Grab a coffee for a good cause!
3. The Queens Kickshaw - Serving coffee, cocktails, and comfort food, The Queens Kickshaw is your one-stop shop for everything you need in Astoria.
4. Hi-Collar - A Western-inspired Japanese cafe, Hi-Collar specializes in siphon coffee. You'll find a great selection of music that was popular during the Japanese Jazz age and a great variety of food options.
5. Supercrown coffee roasters - This sun-filled coffee shop in Bushwick is perfect for those locals looking for great coffee. Supercrown coffee roasters were named one of the best lattes in NYC!
Stay in-the-know by following us on Twitter: @lyft_nyc