We're excited to partner up with the Colorado Brewer's Guild to bring you the third in our series of fun Thursday night brewery crawls! The Colorado Brewers Guild (CBG) is a 20 year old nonprofit trade association that promotes and protects craft beer in Colorado. Every third Thursday of the month, CBG organizes five breweries to participate in a special Lyft promotion, giving you 25% off multiple rides to or from these breweries.
Prepare for this week's Thirsty Thursday with a look at 5 staff beer picks from the December 15th brewery lineup in Boulder:
- Wild Woods, S'mores Stout: This is a sweeter stout that is aged with cocoa nibs, which makes it taste slightly like a s'more.
- Twisted Pine, Midnight in Albuquerque: Not all dark beers are high in alcohol, and this dry stout that comes in at only 4.5% is a perfect example to try.
- Avery, Old Jubilation: Every year we look forward to sipping on Avery's strong ale winter seasonal.
- Sanitas, Jim's English Bitter on Nitro: This malty sessionable English bitter is definitely worth trying on nitro.
- West Flanders, Black Immaculate: Even in the winter, you can enjoy the hoppiness of an IPA with a nice black IPA.
Head out in Boulder for another tasty Thirsty 3rd Thursday and let Lyft and the Colorado Brewer’s Guild get you to and from each brewery safely. Claim your 25% off 3 rides below.