From saving up for that dream vacation to just connecting with your city, the reasons you choose to drive and ride with Lyft are as unique as you are. We’re celebrating drivers and passengers from the Lyft community by sharing their reasons for choosing Lyft. Head to WhyILyft.com to see more stories, and to share your own.
If you’re lucky enough to hop into Renee’s Lyft ride in Dallas, you’re likely to leave with a long list of new food to eat and music to listen to. According to Renee, there’s no better time to immerse in Dallas’ tunes and delicious bites than in the summer.
A founding driver in Dallas, Renee drives with Lyft because it gives her flexibility to set her own schedule, which means she gets to spend more quality time being a mom. True to the Lyft spirit, Renee keeps in touch with many of her fellow founding drivers from Dallas,.
With Lyft, Renee is inspired by the fact that she gets to make people’s days brighter. So make sure to check out Renee’s tips on how to make your entire summer brighter.
- Head to Kalachandji's — a casual public vegetarian restaurant located in an actual Hare Krishna temple run by members. Super interesting and yummy.
- Go digging in the crates at Joey Records for the best vinyl your collection’s been missing.
- Grab a delicious bowl of the best pho in town at Pho Is For Lovers. Oh, and make it a date — take your lover!
- It’s musical time! Don’t miss Dirty Dancing, presented by Dallas Summer Musicals.
- Hit the rides at Six Flags, because roller coasters.
- When the sun’s out, take a dip at Burger's Lake, a refreshing spring-fed lake.
- Stock up at Denton Community Market. This will be your new Saturday morning ritual.
- And then dance it all out at It'll Do Disco.
- You’ll need some time to cool down. Grab a popsicle at Steel City Pops.
- And just when you thought you were done dancing, it’s time for Decks in the Park, a monthly DJ event at Klyde Warren Park. Dance the night away with the whole family.