The Washington Capitals are battling for the Stanley Cup for the first time in 20 years, and Lyft is your ride to get out and cheer on the home team! During the first three games, take 20% off your Lyft ride anywhere in the DC region.
Need help deciding where to watch? We’ve got you covered.
1. Penn Social - Penn Quarter Located just blocks from Capital One Arena, see the Caps square off against the Knights on one of the biggest screens in the District (22 feet, to be exact).
2. Ventnor Sports Cafe - Adams Morgan This Adams Morgan spot has been a staple for Caps fans since opening in 2005.
3. Arlington Rooftop & Grill - Court House If you’re looking to watch the game with a view, Arlington Rooftop & Grill is your place. Watch inside on one of dozens of TVs or out on the airy rooftop, with sound on inside and out for all games of the series.
4. Cleveland Park Bar & Grill - Cleveland Park At this neighborhood namesake, Caps fans can watch games on over 40 flat screens between the main floor and rooftop deck.
5. The 4 Corners Pub - Silver Spring Maryland fans can cheer on the Caps from this Silver Spring location, with specials for the Cup alongside their signature pizza and lively atmosphere.
Promo is valid from 5:00 pm - 11:59 pm during games on Monday, May 28, Wednesday, May 30, and Saturday, June 2. Ride with Lyft and go Caps!
And for true fans out there, on May 30 enter code GOCAPS18 in the ‘Promos’ section of the Lyft app to show some extra team spirit!