Following the announcement of the Peer-to-Peer Rideshare Insurance Coalition last week, we are pleased to announce the list of members slated to attend the first meeting during the last week of February. We will keep the community updated on the progress of the Coalition and look forward to a productive discussion around this important topic.
Mission: To build a foundation of insurance best practices, policies and information for P2P Ridesharing. The Coalition will work to drive additional partnerships between insurance carriers and P2P ridesharing participants, while providing information resources for regulators, drivers, and riders to ensure a safe and trusted future for the emerging peer economy.
- John Zimmer, Co-Founder and President, Lyft
- Amy Fox, Partnership Development, Lyft
- Beth Stevens, General Counsel, Sidecar
- Corey Owens, Public Policy, Uber
- Phil Recht, Former Chief Counsel, National Highway Traffic Safety Administration for US DOT
- Bill Vainisi, Senior Vice President & Deputy General Counsel, Allstate Insurance
- Chuck Wallace, Business and Operations at Automatic, Previously an Esurance Co-Founder (No Current Affiliation)
- Kedar Deshpande, Strategic Initiatives, Farmers Insurance
- Marzia Zafar, Director of Planning & Policy, California Public Utilities Commission (CPUC)
- Carol Brown, Chief of Staff to Commission President Peevey, California Public Utilities Commission (CPUC)