While it feels like half of San Francisco is heading to Burning Man, the rest of us will be at home with a serious case of FOMO. Lucky for us, there's always an event just a Lyft ride away in the Bay. Here's a list of 10 things to do instead of going to Burning Man.
2. Speaking of throwbacks, Journey, Steve Miller Band, and a few other classics will be getting down at the San Francisco Fest 2016 on The Green. When: Sunday, September 4th.
3. Check out the new kid on the Marina block! Spaghetti Bros features $7 happy hours (both booze and bites). When: Monday - Thursday, 4:30PM - 6PM.
4. Close your eyes and dream of paradise while rocking out to Coldplay at Levi Stadium. When: Saturday, September 3rd.
5. Cheer on the Giants as they take on the Diamondbacks and battle for the #1 spot. When: Tuesday, August 30th & Wednesday, August 31st
6. More of a football fan? Join the Stanford Cardinals as they kick off their football season against Kansas State. When: Friday, September 2nd.
7. Put on your "I heart Dave Matthews" shirt and head over to the Greek Theatre to catch the Dave Matthews Band. When: Monday, August 29th and Tuesday, August 30th.
8. Take a 20% off Lyft ride to visit our friends at Bar San Pancho with code LYFT2BSP. Our favorite Cal-Mex cantina will also be featuring 20% off their newest La Mission SF Brewing Company custom beer, La Mission! Just show your Lyft ride receipt to receive the discount. When: Monday, August 28th - Sunday, September 4th.
9. Appreciate art, grab some grub, and put on your dancing shoes at Oakland First Fridays. When: Friday, September 2nd.
GIVEAWAY BONUS: We've teamed up with some of SF's finest to help get you out of the house and make one or two Burning Man attendees jealous. One lucky winner will receive two tickets to SF Comic Con, $25 to Nick's Crispy Taco, and $100 Lyft credit to bring it all together. Follow Lyft San Francisco on Twitter and retweet the contest tweet to enter!
No purchase necessary. Restrictions apply. See full terms and conditions here.