Believe it or not, it’s already time to start gearing up for SXSW 2016 next March.
We had a great time on last year’s stage and we’re excited to bring five times the ideas, fun, and learning this year. Want to see us there? Follow these steps to vote for which panels you’d like to see in Austin next year.
- Register for SXSW’s voting tool, PanelPicker. Sign up for PanelPicker or sign in if you’ve voted in past years.
- Vote for your favorite Lyft panels. Check out the panels below and vote by clicking on the thumbs-up in the upper-left corner of the page.
- The Sharing Economy and Why ‘Experience’ is King with VP, Creative Director Jesse McMillin
- No More Mr. Tough Guy: Brands Putting People First with CMO Kira Wampler
- The Art of Brand Storytelling with VP of Brand Lisel Wilden
- How to Design for the Next Generation of Customers with Senior Manager of Consumer Insights and Research Kristine Greiwe
- Confessions of a Gig Worker with Austin driver Kelly Darr
Thanks for voting, and we’ll see you in March!